Parents who want maximum safety for their child need products that meet their expectations in every way. With the CYBEX Sirona Z we have set new standards in the area of side and front impact protection, merging them into a car seat that outshines all that came before it. The Sirona Z is a new car seat in the CYBEX Z-Line that can be rotated a full 360°. It offers simple door side boarding of your child and is easy to switch between rear-facing and forward-facing positions. For maximum comfort, this seat offers several reclining positions. Its 12-step adjustable headrest and 5 reclining positions make this seat extra ergonomic.
• UN R129/02
• 45 -105 cm
• From birth up to approx. 4 years
• L 715 mm / W 430 mm / H 670 mm
• Car seat 15 kg
• Modular System: Stay flexible -as part of the Z-Line. The Sirona Z i-Size and the Cloud Z i-Size both fit onto the Base Z for a continuously safe ride.
• 360°rotating mechanism: Provides a comfortable entry and exit position with less strain on parent’s back. In addition it makes switching between rear-and forward-facing position easy.
• Rear-facing car seat: Reduces the risk of injury in a head-on collision by more than 80% when compared to a forward-facing system car seat. Tests show that the force of an impact during a front crash is distributed evenly over a large area. CYBEX recommends rear-facing travel for children up to 105 cm, approx. 4 years.
• Integrated L.S.P System: Offers increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. It reduces the force of a side-impact in combination with the energy absorbing shell by approx. 25%
Additional Features :
• Energy Reduction Technology (ER-Tech): Offers increased safety for your child in the forward-facing position in the event of a head-on collision. The “ER-Tech” reduces the forces on the neck of a child during a front crash by more than 20%, compared to the other existing 5-point harness systems.
• Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.): Prevents misuse in forward-facing use before the child has completed 15 months of age and has reached a minimum size of 76 cm.
• Height-adjustable headrest: Offers 12 positions for a customised adjustment as your child grows
• One-hand recline and rotation function: Makes it easy for parents to adjust the seat while keeping one hand free. For comfortable sleeping and travelling, the Sirona Z i-Size car seat offers 5 reclining positions when rear-facing and 3 reclining positions when forward facing.
• 5-point harness system: Secure your child in the Sirona Z i-Size with ease.
• Energy Absorbing Shell: Absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the child.
• Rebound bar: Offers increased protection on the event of a rear collision. •
Belt holder: Makes taking your child out of the seat easy.