Cybex Solution Z Fix
Including Free Professional Fitting, Click n Collect From Store Only
Solution Z-Fix is designed to grow up with your child, adapting to their changing needs. Equipped with 12 height settings and automatic width adjustment, the head and shoulder protectors can be adjusted to meet each child’s individual space requirements. These are quick and easy to adjust with only one hand. The patented, reclining headrest keeps your child’s head in the safety zone at all times. Ensuring your child’s comfort even when driving on hot days, the seat’s air ventilation system cools down the seat to a comfortable temperature.
• UN R44/04
• L 405 mm / W 530 mm / H 625 mm
• Car Seat 7.2 kg
• Group 2/3, 15 –36 kg • From approx. 3 up to 12 years
• Patented reclining headrest: A patented technology, which prevents the child’s head from tipping forward while sleeping. It ensures that the child’s head remains in the safety zone at all times, which is especially important in the event of an side-impact collision.
• Height and automatic width adjustment: The Solution Z-Fix grows with your child from 3 to 12 years, a long timeframe with lots of growth. Offering 12 positions, the head and shoulder protectors can be adjusted in height with automatic width adjustment to meet the individual space requirements of the child. Thesmart one-hand operation makes it quick and easy for the parent to adjust.
• Air ventilation system: Provides a comfortable seat temperature for your child even on hot days.
• L.S.P. System Plus: Offers increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. It reduces the force of a side-impact in combination with theenergy-absorbing shell by approximately 25%.
• ISOFIX Connect: For easy installation and extra stability.
• CYBEX Safety Pads: As part of the headrest they actively guide the head into a safe position during an accident.
• Reclining backrest: Perfectly adjusts to any vehicle seat.
• Energy-absorbing shell: Absorbs the forces of an impact and channels them away from the child.
The reclining headrest is a patented technology which prevents the child's head from tipping forward while sleeping. It ensures that the child's head remains in the safety zone at all times.
An indispensable element of the Solution car seat series safety concept is the patented, 3-position reclining headrest. Thanks to this adjustability, the child's head is tilted back which prevents the dangerous tipping forward during sleep. The child's sensitive head and neck area is protected in a side-impact collision, as it remains in the car seat's safety zone created out of head and side protectors. Besides improving passive safety, the patented headrest also ensures a comfortable sleeping position.
AUTOMATIC HEIGHT AND WIDTH ADJUSTMENT
Most children reach 55% of their total height by the age of 3 and by the age of 12 have completed 89% of their growth. This results in an average growth rate of 60 cm during the period in which the car seat is used.
The Solution Z-Fix grows with your child from 3 to 12 years. Offering 12 positions, the head and shoulder protectors can be adjusted in height with automatic width adjustment to meet the individual space requirements of the child. The smart one-hand operation makes it quick and easy for the parent to adjust.
OPTIMISED LINEAR SIDE-IMPACT PROTECTION
L.S.P. System Plus
The optimised Linear Side-impact Protection System absorbs the impact energy at a very early stage.
The L.S.P. System Plus of the Solution Z-Fix offers increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. It reduces the force of a side-impact in combination with the energy absorbing shell by approximately 25%.
AIR VENTILATION SYSTEM
For an optimal seating climate
The integrated air ventilation system of the Solution Z-Fix provides a comfortable seat temperature for your child even on hot days.
A further building block in the comfort package of the Solution Z-Fix is a mesh of ventilation channels that run through the backrest and seat components. Air can circulate through ventilation holes under the seat cover and is channelled away from the child by additional openings in the backrest. This provides a comfortable seat temperature even on hot days.
More safety and stability
The Solution Z-Fix is equipped with ISOFIX Connect for easy installation and extra stability.
The seat's connectors simply snap into the vehicle's ISOFIX anchorage points. The connectors can easily be folded away, so that the seat is also compatible with cars not equipped with ISOFIX.
High-quality fabrics in a modern design with contemporary colours
The Solution Z-Fix combines two fabrics in a unique way.
One fabric is extremely soft and cosy, especially on the inside of the seat. Hard-wearing two-tone twill-effect fabric is used around the shell. This combination ensures that your little one has a comfortable journey. At the same time, it perfectly blends into the interior of a modern car.
CYBEX Safety Pads:
The CYBEX Safety Pads are part of the headrest and actively guide the head into a safe position during an accident.
Perfectly adjusts to any vehicle seat.
Energy Absorbing Shell:
Absorbs the forces of an impact and channels them away from the child.