Jané Matrix Light 2
Click n Collect from Store Only
- Group 0 & 0+ (Lie flat position = Group 0, Sitting up position = Group 0+)
- 0 - 13 kg
- Birth to 18 months approx.
The multi-award winning Group 0/0+ Matrix Light 2 from Jané is a revolutionary multi-functional infant car seat that turns into a carrycot. The evolution of the award-winning classic Matrix, it is the only infant car seat on the market that offers the option of safely travelling with your baby in the sitting up or lying down position in the car, especially recommended by health officials for long journeys.
Features & benefits:
- When used as a carrycot with a mattress it can be used for overnight sleeping.
- More spaciously designed car seat: allows baby to travel in the safer rearward facing position for longer. Up to 13 kg, approx birth to 18 months.
- Can be installed with seat belts or the optional ISOFIX base, making installation even quicker and easier.
- Universal classification: can be installed even in cars with shorter seat belts: its low-routing system also leaves the area for baby's feet free.
- Group 0+ seat belt lock, so it can be tightened to give more stability and reduce movement during an impact.
- 5 point safety harness allows for a larger fastening surface and thereby making it much safer than conventional infant car seats.
- The automatic height adjustment of the shoulder straps by simply pressing a button avoids user error and the inconvenience of removing and refitting the harness as your child grows.
- One-pull instant harness adjustment makes it easy to adjust for thicker clothing and as baby grows.
- PRO-FIX system: locks and unlocks the car seat with just one movement. This unique system eliminates the need to buy awkward fitting kits.